My favorite thing about feminism is that you literally only have to say the word and BOOM done, men will literally prove your point FOR you
Watson formally invited men to join the fight for gender equality in a moving speech on Sept. 21, launching the HeForShe campaign.
YOU GO GLENN COCO
Because I carry a mace gun in my purse for fear of being raped.
Because We shouldn’t have to dress more modestly to keep ourselves safe.
Because our opinions shouldn’t be written off because we’re women.
Because people see a beautiful girl and assume she’s stupid.
Because I stopped going to clubs because men would put their hands where ever they wanted.
Because I was attacked by a man and a close guy friend told me it was my fault just for being where I was.
Because I’m sick of being called crazy for crying when I get upset.
Because you can make your own fucking sandwich.
Because just because you take me out or buy me a drink, doesn’t mean I owe you anything.
Because we are all beautiful, no matter what our size, shape, skin tone, weight, or height is.
Because Not All Men is actually a thing. This isn’t about you.
I find it really strange that when you’re in a long distance friendship or relationship all you want to do is see that person and being around them is the biggest most wonderful deal but there are people who interact with them
all the time, on the street and in the classroom and in the shops and it always makes me jealous because you want to be with this person so much and for everyone else they’re nothing special but for you they’re everything special
- America: 12 people died in Colorado.
- Everyone: OMG that's so sad, forever reblog, so tragic, they didn't deserve it, we should make this trend on Twitter<3, etc...
- Burma: 25,000 died because of genocide.
- Africa: Millions are dying.
- Afghanistan: Thousands of people are dying because of the war.
- India: Sikhs and other minorities suppressed and killed by the Indian Government on a daily basis